Equity Point Lisboa
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Aside from being up a steep hill, which can't be helped in Lisbon, it was a really wonderful hostel. Very clean bathrooms and showers, with a big kitchen and terrace. I splurged and stayed in the private double room which was bright and clean - better than some hotels I've stayed in! The location is great for bars, restaurants, and many of the sights. The staff were friendly and helpful, with someone at the desk all night in case you need something. It was one of the best hostels I've stayed in! ”
- 27 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I had a brilliant stay in this hostel. The staff was avalaible to answer all my questions about anything. The place was quiet which is good after a big day of trip. The shower pressure has a good temperature and you can hang your clothes without gettin them wet. There is a small table with a light aside your bed, which is really practical to do your stuffs without disturbing your roomates. They also have a list of places to eat, I went to three of them and it was really enjoyable ! Go there ! :) ”
- 04 Feb 2016 Anonymous France
- “ Amazing hostel! Everything is very organized, clean and the location is perfect. One plus is the breakfast that was full of options. Alson during the day you can have bread,fruits and coffee or tee any time. ”
- 09 Jan 2016 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Really nice hostel for a really good price! Breakfast is simple but good, location is great, you can reach everything important by foot, nice common room with bar and nice sleeping rooms. Staff is willing to helpwith trip-planjngs and other questions. ”
- 14 Nov 2015 Jule Germany
- “ Recepcionistas prestativos, expertos, bem humorados, sempre tentando melhorar a estada do visitante em Lisboa, sendo carismáticos e simpáticos como Raquel ou atentos e prestativos como João,este foi meu 68º albergue e ficará entre os cinco devido ao custo beneficio, a bicicleta de graça e a boa gente. Só acho que deveriam botar uma entrada com chave eletrônica para que a campainha não fique batendo toda hora e não desconcentre ou até estresse os recepcionistas. ”
- 30 Oct 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ I have lived in a lot of hostels, and the staff is usually super friendly - but sometimes it feels like it is not genuine but more on autopilot (which is understandable). But at Equity Point Hostel the staff seemed so genuinely interested in our stay and was super friendly and helpful. Definitely the nicest staff I have ever met so thank you for that! :-) ”
- 06 Sep 2015 Anonymous Denmark