Equity Point London
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very disappointed in this hostel. It was disgusting. It's desperately needs remodeling. I specifically asked for soap to be put in the dispenser in the bathroom and was told by the front desk that housekeeping would get to it that day, however four days later when I checked out it was still empty. Aside from the run down condition, I did feel safe and the breakfast was very good. Also it's very close to Paddington, so anyone coming in through Heathrow could stay there very easily. ”
- 01 Jan 2016 Tara USA
- “ The hostel has a great location and good security. What is missing is a common room so people can spend time together (with a tv would be nice). Also, a real english breakfast would have been appreciated. ”
- 18 Sep 2015 Anonymous France
- “ Windsor castle and Oxford could be reached by near Peddington railway station. But the front staff informed me to go to Kings Cross. I had to come back to Peddington for train. ”
- 28 May 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ This is a party hostel. Don't go here if you expect a good night's sleep. ”
- 22 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA