Equity Point London
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ DO NOT STAY IN THIS HOSTEL! THE HOSTEL IS VERY NOISY AND I COULD NOT SLEEP WITH ALL THE NOISE. THE TOILETS ARE ALSO DIRTY AND SMALL. ”
- 12 Apr 2016 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Very disappointed in this hostel. It was disgusting. It's desperately needs remodeling. I specifically asked for soap to be put in the dispenser in the bathroom and was told by the front desk that housekeeping would get to it that day, however four days later when I checked out it was still empty. Aside from the run down condition, I did feel safe and the breakfast was very good. Also it's very close to Paddington, so anyone coming in through Heathrow could stay there very easily. ”
- 01 Jan 2016 Tara USA
- “ The hostel has a great location and good security. What is missing is a common room so people can spend time together (with a tv would be nice). Also, a real english breakfast would have been appreciated. ”
- 18 Sep 2015 Anonymous France