Equity Point London
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A little uneasy about the lockers but excellent staff, excellent breakfast, quiet for sleeping. ”
- 28 May 2014 Mary USA
- “ It is far from any attractions and the neighborhood was quite strange. No cheerful bars or atmosphere. Very expensive for such a dead neighborhood but was nice to have breakfast and towels included. ”
- 13 Jan 2014 Ashleigh
- “ Quite good location, about 10 minutes from Paddington Subway station, good breakfast. We had luck, only 2 other guys in our dorm. ”
- 02 Jan 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ As for the location,although it´s not very central,it´s very easy to go around since the tube station is quite close.The staff were ok,guess they could be friendlier sometimes,the security people were more welcoming and friendly and eager to help.Room ok,shower ok.The breakfast was quite good if you compare with other hostels where they barely offer a decent cuppa,so all in all it was worthwhile.I´d definitely come back. ”
- 02 Jan 2014 Cássia Brazil
- “ The pictures are very deceiving. I was in a 8 person room and I couldn't even get through with my bag because there was no room. The bathroom is very small and the shower was very disgusting. The room was dirty. It seemed like the room has not been cleaned in a few days. ”
- 12 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA