Equity Point Madrid
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ room smells. no lockers. widi only in common area. location is excellent. staff is ok. but its rhe cheapest i could find at the time ”
- 13 Mar 2014 Giang USA
- “ This hostel is very near from the city center of Madrid so it's an advantage. Moreover, the staff is nice and comprehensive. The breakfast is quite good and we can choose many different things : bread, orange or pineapple juice, corn flakes etc... ”
- 01 Feb 2014 Célian France
- “ This hostel sucks lot of people , wifi only in comman room, break fast very bad, You can use PC only for 30 min, reception people where not so helpful, location is very bad no banners or board of hostel name, very hard to find, rooms smells everytime and noisy, bathrooms are very small and dirty. Not worth place to live ”
- 28 Dec 2013 Anonymous India
- “ Perfectly fine place, with some minor flaws such as a super-dirty luggage storage room, no place to put the shower head, etc. ”
- 12 Oct 2013 Johannes Germany
- “ every thing is very good. the computer in the hall is available for free, and the stuff is very nice. the only problem is that there is no air-conditioner in the room. we had a hard time in the hot summer night. ”
- 11 Aug 2013 Anonymous China
- “ The location of the the hostel was excellent . It was walking distance from the main metro station Sol and also very close to Atocha . easily accessible to all night life spots and markets. The hostel has a modest breakfast included which is a life saver. The front desk is manned 24 hours and staff very helpful ”
- 26 Jul 2013 Anonymous India