Equity Point Madrid
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Simple and very clean accommodations. Javier was very nice and helpful when we arrived in the evening. Our group was large so common area with wifi was a great way for us to socialize with each other and others. The breakfast was unexpected, it was simple but good enough to get the day started. Had to leave the key at the desk which at first I didn't like but was more convenient as we had 4+ people in each room and allowed for more flexibility and freedom. The location was very good but noisy. ”
- 26 Jun 2014 Esther USA
- “ room smells. no lockers. widi only in common area. location is excellent. staff is ok. but its rhe cheapest i could find at the time ”
- 13 Mar 2014 Giang USA
- “ This hostel is very near from the city center of Madrid so it's an advantage. Moreover, the staff is nice and comprehensive. The breakfast is quite good and we can choose many different things : bread, orange or pineapple juice, corn flakes etc... ”
- 01 Feb 2014 Célian France
- “ This hostel sucks lot of people , wifi only in comman room, break fast very bad, You can use PC only for 30 min, reception people where not so helpful, location is very bad no banners or board of hostel name, very hard to find, rooms smells everytime and noisy, bathrooms are very small and dirty. Not worth place to live ”
- 28 Dec 2013 Anonymous India
- “ Perfectly fine place, with some minor flaws such as a super-dirty luggage storage room, no place to put the shower head, etc. ”
- 12 Oct 2013 Johannes Germany