Equity Point Marrakech
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is amazing, with a very nice atmosphere and very kind and helping staff, who speaks English and Spanish. The location is also excellent because its inside the Medina, and while it might be a bit difficult to find and the streets to get there are narrow and confusing, it's definitely the best option in Marrakech. ”
- 05 Jul 2014 José Manuel Mexico
- “ Have to say this was aHostel Palace incredible value, I the heart of crazy intoxicating old Marrakesh. Loved it! ”
- 27 Apr 2014 Mereana New Zealand
- “ This is one of the coolest hostels I've ever been! All good! Can be hard to find but they have real good directions on their website, worth checking, as you may arrive late and it's quite scary to be lost there at midnight. ”
- 05 Mar 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ It is beautiful hostel. You will feel like you are in resort place. location is not so good and even you ask people around the hostel they do know the hotel, so i had hard time finding it. At night, shower was not hot enough. You can see very nice scenery from terrace ”
- 05 Jan 2014 Hikaru Japan