Equity Point Sea
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Жили в 9-местной комнате смешанного типа. Повезло, что не в сезон и людей было мало. На самом деле это не 9-местная комната, а большая казарма человек на 25-30. Двухярусные кровати образуют условную стену не до потолка, отделяющую вас от соседней комнаты. С верхней кровати спокойно можно перебраться в соседнюю псевдокомнату. НЕ БЫЛО ОДЕЯЛ! Только тоненькая простынка. Одеяло стоит еще 2 евро. Полотенца и замочки также за деньги. Из плюсов только расположение у самого моря и фрукты на завтрак. ”
- 04 Mar 2015 Anonymous Belarus
- “ I thought that other rewievers were exaggerating but they were not. If you do not plan on going out until 6 AM and waking up at 2 PM in the afternoon, this hostel is NOT for you. It is beyond noisy in the early morning. The location is fantastic but there are far better hostels in Barcelona that are only a short walk from the beach where you can get some sleep. The staff, however, were great. The facilities were cleaned daily which, though nice, also contributed to the difficulty sleepin ”
- 02 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This is a good hostel with an awesome location. The staff is friendly and we want to thank the nicest receptionist Rafael. You can always ask him for help and he will tell you the nicest places to see in Barcelona! Thank you so much. ”
- 21 Jul 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Excellent hostel, excellent staff, literally couldn't ask for a better location, the beach is right outside the door. Our shower was broken for 3 days, it just wouldn't turn off, we had to ask them to turn it off. And the bathroom in the common area looks like it's never been cleaned but in the rooms was great! Breakfast kind of sucks but it does at most hostels. Highly recommended ”
- 20 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great staff, very poor Wi-Fi i.e. unusable anywhere other than reception and lacking in a common social area, so you have nowhere to sit and chill when you get in of an evening its bed or nothing, and the showers were luke warm to cold. ”
- 20 Jun 2014 Anonymous England