Equity Point Sea
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel was full of chill people. It was a little cramped as beds are in aisles but perfectly clean. The staff were very helpful. Although a few minute walk from the nearest subway, there are plenty of restaurants and nightlife places close by. Take the subway to sightsee during the day and hangout in Barceloneta at night. Take two steps outside and enjoy the beach. I would reccomend do others. ”
- 05 Aug 2013 Leanne USA
- “ There are no blankets, only sheets. And very noisy! ”
- 10 May 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ Great location right on the waterfront. Bit of a far walk from the nearest metro stop, but other than that brilliant! ”
- 23 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA