Errigal Hostel (Hostelling International)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed here for one night but it was great! Very clean and comfortable facilities, brand new bathroom and excellent kitchen and dining area. The owner Linda was amazing, helpful and good to talk with. The common room with its nice fireplace was perfect after a chilly day out. Would recommend to stay here. ”
- 12 Mar 2015 Kara Australia
- “ Everything is perfect, facilities are the best ones I have been in before, BUT, things to do around the area are too limited and nearest neighbors are a bit far, seems that everything to do has to be got by taxi, after that everything is so great ”
- 28 Dec 2014 Anonymous Mexico
- “ It was a wonderful stay and I wish I could have stayed longer. The staff and owner were all very nice, friendly, and knowledgable about the surrounding attractions. ”
- 25 Sep 2014 Anonymous Ireland