Errigal Hostel (Hostelling International)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Everything is perfect, facilities are the best ones I have been in before, BUT, things to do around the area are too limited and nearest neighbors are a bit far, seems that everything to do has to be got by taxi, after that everything is so great ”
- 28 Dec 2014 Anonymous Mexico
- “ It was a wonderful stay and I wish I could have stayed longer. The staff and owner were all very nice, friendly, and knowledgable about the surrounding attractions. ”
- 25 Sep 2014 Saoirse Ireland
- “ Perfect location in the middle of the Donegal Mountains. The team is very helpful and friendly. The only downside is the lack of atmosphere, People are not really talking to each others and I have the feeling that most people are staying there in order to cut the cost rather than socialize and meet new people. ”
- 05 Sep 2014 Anonymous France
- “ Beautiful hostel, really well equipped - everything you'd need. We'll be back ”
- 21 Aug 2014 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Haven't stayed in a hostel in years but would definitely return. ”
- 02 Aug 2014 Elizabeth Ireland
- “ A superb location and setting ”
- 26 May 2014 Anonymous England