Es Camp B&B
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Thanks Toni and your family for having us at your place. We just felt welcome up from the beginning! Every morning we enjoyed the sunrise on the terrace and the excellent view over Banyalbufar, in the evening we had great food (paella!) and good conversations in the family kitchen. Go there, you will have a great time! ”
- 02 Mar 2017 Lili Germany
- “ We really enjoyed our stay at Es Camp B&B. The owner, Toni is a lovely person and made us feel relaxed and at home and spoke excellent English. The location in the charming unspoilt village of Banyulbufar was beautiful, with stunning views over the terraces to the sea. I would definitely recommend Es Camp B&B to friends and we would love to stay there again on future. ”
- 02 Jun 2015 Hannah England
- “ Toni an excellent host and made us welcome from the start. Fresh picked oranges to eat and drink for breakfast every day could not be bettered. It was great meeting other guests and having Toni acting as interpreter. His Eng and Fr - nearly fluent Position of ES Camp is stunning. High on a cliff overlooking the sea, Mountains all around. Great walks. 62 species of birds Exc cycling country. The roads well surfaced and graded even on the highest ascent. A great escape. Trish +Eric ”
- 03 Mar 2015 Patricia England