Es Camp B&B
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Lovely sunny terrace and kitchen with big bay window overlooking the village! Toni welcomed us with coffee. Great base for walking. ”
- 18 May 2018 Nicola Scotland
- “ We really enjoyed staying at this beautiful place in Banyalbufar - sun in the morning AND in the evening on the terrace with the best view over the bay, a really friendly host and a lovely dog... we highly recommend it and would like to come back ourself soon. ”
- 15 Mar 2018 Juliane Germany
- “ Thanks Toni and your family for having us at your place. We just felt welcome up from the beginning! Every morning we enjoyed the sunrise on the terrace and the excellent view over Banyalbufar, in the evening we had great food (paella!) and good conversations in the family kitchen. Go there, you will have a great time! ”
- 02 Mar 2017 Lili Germany