Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Sort your sign out, you can't see it. ”
- 24 Aug 2013 Paul New Zealand
- “ The location is very good and the staff too. It´s worthly to visit the town. ”
- 30 Jul 2013 Camino
- “ not a great atmosphere, the staff wouldn't speak english, there is NO parking, and everything else is just average (breakfast was good tho). a good hostel to stay at if you're on a budget, definitely, but be prepared ”
- 26 Jul 2013 Ferruccio Italy
- “ Hard to find, but in a great location. The guy in front didnt speak english. One of the better free breakfasts ive had ”
- 04 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff were helpful which I appreciated. The only thing that I could suggest is that the staff - some of whom speak very little English would need tobe able to take a telephonic booking from an English speaking person) and should be able to answer FAQ in English. ”
- 01 Jul 2013 Pauline Netherlands