Ethic Etapes Dijon
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is huge and lacks some ambience as a result but the staff were every pleasant and helpful. The meals we had there were very good too. ”
- 29 Jun 2014 Charles and Rosemary New Zealand
- “ A 25 minute bus trip from the city. Once we figured out which bus to catch in and out of city, all was well. Rooms were spacious and meals were very good. Facilities were excellent. ”
- 12 May 2014 Michael Australia
- “ A distance out of town. Best thing is to buy a pass to save money. Big, but doesn't feel like it. Nice breakfast. Very helpful staff. A good choice if you don't mind being out of the center. I am TravelinAlan. ”
- 08 May 2013 Anonymous USA