Ethic Etapes Dijon
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great staff, very nice and clean rooms and breakfast included! Location was in my opinion a bit outside the city, as I prefer to walk. Rooms didn't have lockers which I found a bit annoying, but that was pretty much the only thing to complain about. ”
- 19 Jul 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ The hostel is huge and lacks some ambience as a result but the staff were every pleasant and helpful. The meals we had there were very good too. ”
- 29 Jun 2014 Charles and Rosemary New Zealand
- “ A 25 minute bus trip from the city. Once we figured out which bus to catch in and out of city, all was well. Rooms were spacious and meals were very good. Facilities were excellent. ”
- 12 May 2014 Michael Australia