Ethic étapes - Résidence Int. de Paris
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very reasonable but way off the beaten path and long access into areas of tourist interest via the metro. The neighborhood was one of many homeless but security was good and there was the free parking. ”
- 26 May 2013 john USA
- “ Even for private double room, the cots were one over another like hostel. This is not called private double room. Food was good, staffs were accommodative. bathroom and wash basin are not clean. on the other hand, towels were good. cost is not so cheap but OK overall, the satisfaction is average. its just another hostel ”
- 18 Sep 2012 Anonymous
- “ This hostel is a very good economic choice. Its staff is adorable and very friendly. the bed is very clean and confortable. Inconvenience : wifi not free, far from city center but 10mn on foot to Metro station ”
- 15 Aug 2012 Dinh Dong Vietnam
- “ The staff were friendly and let us check into our room early, which we definitely appreciated. But you will have to pay for internet access, and it's probably better to go for the wi-fi option as the kiosk was very slow and unreliable. ”
- 26 Jul 2012 Cassandra