Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent location with Chinatown just next door, but still quiet for some sleep. Value for money, having a single room in Chinatown, airconned for that rate is really good. ”
- 31 Dec 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Internet connection was fast enough and it was located in China town. But washroom needs a bit of upgrading. It wasn't dirty and didn't smell at all, but I felt it needed some more attention. ”
- 11 May 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Nice hostel. The room number 4 where we were had windows to the street and there's a night club opposite, so it was a bit noisy. The window was a bit bent, so the sounds and possible mosquitos (we didn't have any) could penetrate. We also spent one night in another room (maybe 7) and it was really clean and in good shape ”
- 19 Apr 2014 Heikka Finland
- “ You get what you pay for. It is cheap and you have a comfortable bed with a toilet ensuite. Staff was very helpful and eager to be of assistance. If you are on a tight budget, staying here is no problem. ”
- 27 Mar 2014 Beverly Singapore
- “ I was expecting more of a hostel where I could meet other travelers, but for the price it's not a bad deal. The cleanliness of the bathroom inside my room could have been better, but it was a cozy room. And the location is great. This place was just not the right place to meet others. ”
- 18 Mar 2014 Jose USA