Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Overall, I had a wonderful stay here. I am a solo traveller but felt very safe while there. It is within walking distance to many of the main attractions in Amsterdam. The staff is very nice and accommodating and on the day I checked out, I was able to leave my bag at the front desk and come and go as I pleased. Overall, I had a wonderful stay and would recommend this place to anyone visiting Amsterdam! ”
- 23 Apr 2014 Janece Canada
- “ Nice hostel. Rooms were clean. Reading light and electrical plug for each bed. Lockers inside the rooms. Staff was nice. Cheap during weekdays, not so much on weekends. There is no common kitchen if you plan on cooking. Overall was a nice stay. ”
- 13 Mar 2014 Anonymous Portugal
- “ For it was OK. The people from the hostel were really kindly and attent. Just one thing to change, the pillow... ”
- 14 Feb 2014 Tomas
- “ The staff were very nice and helpful. They let us leave our bags for the day while we traveled out and were sincerely friendly. It was a pleasant stay. ”
- 28 Dec 2013 Dahlia USA
- “ 5 people in a 4-bed, 4 person room was a stretch, but the staff were very helpful upon arrival. Can't beat the location. ”
- 09 Aug 2013 Kathleen USA