Euphemia Old City Canal Zone
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ best best best ”
- 26 Sep 2014 Mereke Kazakhstan
- “ Euphemia was a huge mistake in my last Euro trip. The hostel is old, the room was very dark (hard to see our own clothes), the bethroom was very small and the stair were so sharp that was even dangerous to lift the luggage (no elevator). The guy on the reception is not helpful and very rude when I asked some touristic questions. Terrible... Finally the price they charged was the most expensive I experienced in the trip and the only positive point I see is the localization, which is just good. ”
- 14 Aug 2014 Gabriel Brazil
- “ the space between two beds(top&down)was really limited ”
- 31 Jul 2014 Anonymous China
- “ The location is amaxing, less than 10 minutes walk to Van Gogh, Rijksmseum, Hieneken, and more. The wifi was free and decent but a little spotty. The rooms weren't that great nor very clean. One quiet moment I had in the room a mouse ran across the floor. This place was pretty cheap and I feel that I got the quality that I paid for, but not a penny more. ”
- 03 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice Staff and very close to many good locations. Enjoyed my stay here. ”
- 28 Jun 2014 Anonymous India
- “ Overall, I had a wonderful stay here. I am a solo traveller but felt very safe while there. It is within walking distance to many of the main attractions in Amsterdam. The staff is very nice and accommodating and on the day I checked out, I was able to leave my bag at the front desk and come and go as I pleased. Overall, I had a wonderful stay and would recommend this place to anyone visiting Amsterdam! ”
- 23 Apr 2014 Janece Canada