Eureka Bed&Breakfast in Bremen
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Needed a one-night stay, returned for 3 more days ^___^ The owners of this place are a really nice elderly couple. There are a lot of tourists, but during my stay I met only young guys and girls who were studying or working in Bremen. Everyone was really friendly, bathrooms and rooms are very clean&nice, and it's a 10 minutes walk to the city centre. The only drawback is WiFi, which is really slow when everybody's using (that is, in the evening). ”
- 27 Jun 2015 Ksenia Russia
- “ I had a brief, one night stay at this hotel but I have to say it was worth every penny. I gladly can recommend this hostel. ”
- 24 Jun 2015 Akulauri Finland
- “ The room was nice and clean. We stayed only one night. The door of our room gave directly to the reception. The next morning the owner (I suppose she was the owner) started making lots of noise at 8am. Hovering and Shouting at people. From 10.30 to 11 she came at 3 times to knock very loudly and impolitely at our door to tell us to wake up and be out by 11 am (which is the check out time). So even though the room as nice, I would never go back there. ”
- 13 Jun 2015 Sophie Belgium
- “ The only thing I didn't like was the fact that you have to tell the lady the day before that you'll have breakfast. Also, it's €5 per person. It could have been included. It might be difficult to communicate if you don't know German. ”
- 05 Jun 2015 Juan Spain