Eureka Bed&Breakfast in Bremen
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ You should improve kitchen, because I found it sad that You don`t have propper kitchen and I couldn`t cook anything except for hot water and microwave. All rest was very good, definetly will use Your services again if will have necessity! ”
- 07 Nov 2013 Anonymous Latvia
- “ A perfect place to stay in Bremen by yourself, located within a walking distance from the city center. The only disadvantage is that there is no bike parking nearby. We saw the staff only once, as we arrived, all the rest we arranged ourselves. There's no breakfast served there, but two supermarkets are just round the corner. ”
- 01 Jul 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ The room we had was really nice. It was big, clean, with TV in it. They have place where you can make coffee or tee, or even use the microwave. The location was perfect, about 10-15min walk to city center. But if you don't feel like walking you can take tram Nr.6, the tram stop is 1min walk from hostel. ”
- 23 May 2013 Arturs Latvia
- “ Nice staff, clean hostel.. Stay was very nice. :) ”
- 03 May 2013 Przemyslaw Poland