Euro Hostel Edinburgh Halls
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Amazing good value ”
- 27 Jun 2013 Gordon Scotland
- “ Great location. Staff very helpful and friendly. Had to walk up 5 flights of stairs and there was no elevator so that was not so great. Good value though. These are University dorm rooms. Kind of stuffy but overall a good value. ”
- 09 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Very good location and nice staff. Big kitchen and lounge area in the apartments. The rooms were okay, but the mattresses were awful to sleep in, you could feel every spring. In three days I've never saw someone clean the bathrooms or toilets, so the cleanliness was not very good. ”
- 02 Sep 2012 Gianna
- “ The staff were friendly and the kitchen was huge but the iron was missing the whole time we were there and the shower was broken so we have to use the shower down the other end of the corridor. We didn't come across any other people on our floor so there wasn't much of an atmosphere. The room was basic but seemed clean and did what we needed. The best thing is the location - perfect for the festival. ”
- 25 Aug 2012 Sally