Euro Hostel Glasgow
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Do not expect more than a bed and you won't be disappointed. There is a common room and kitchen. No tea/coffee facilities (sorry, there was a kettle if that counts) The games room was dark and dingy, apparently this is 'atmospheric'. No breakfast provided despite being listed. You have to pay extra for this as well. I've stayed in many hostels and this is what is described as BASIC to the limit. NOT recommended. ”
- 17 Feb 2014 Anonymous Wales
- “ The hostel was average, bathroom was pretty dirty, and we had absolutely no wifi on the 9th floor. When I went to ask as to why they said that it was working and they had no other complaints, however I talked to the other girls in the room and they said they could not connect either. Good part of the reception desk was unhelpful in the matter, and the issue was not resolved. Make sure to bring your own towels, unless you want to pay for theirs. In total, average hostel, good for a quick stay. ”
- 06 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Cutlery at breakfast were dirty ”
- 02 Sep 2013 Anonymous Ireland
- “ We'll stay there again. Might let people know places to eat evening meals in the neighborhood aren't available much past 1800 - very surprising! ”
- 27 Aug 2013 Lola Lee USA