Euro Hostel Glasgow
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
“ Regular hostel ”
Thank you for the feedback. Thanks
- 30 Jan 2018 Anonymous Mexico
“ You should provide locker facilities in dormitories to keep the valuables. ”
Hi there, many thanks for taking time out to review Euro Hostel Glasgow. I am delighted to see that you found our hostel to be clean and good value for money. We do hope that we can welcome you back again soon. Thanks
- 18 Dec 2017 joe India
- “ Usually hostel employees are fun and helpful, not herw,while other hostels give you all the information about the facilities when you check in, I had to go around asking about everything here. The bed was dreadful! I could feel every single stiff srpng on the matress, I had the worst night because of this. I honestly would never go back nor recommend it! ”
- 06 Sep 2017 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Clean and comfortable, but there was only ONE outlet in our FOUR-person dorm. That is really unacceptable for travelers, who are often phone-dependant and really need to be able to charge their devices. Otherwise, the staff was friendly and the location was decent. Definitely more popular with younger crowds. ”
- 29 May 2017 Anonymous USA