Euro Hostel Glasgow
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Cutlery at breakfast were dirty ”
- 02 Sep 2013 Anonymous Ireland
- “ We'll stay there again. Might let people know places to eat evening meals in the neighborhood aren't available much past 1800 - very surprising! ”
- 27 Aug 2013 Lola Lee USA
- “ Quite an old hostel. I stayed in a private room as it was so cheap. It was quite warm in the room and I had to leave the window open most nights. The 'bathroom' is tiny... The basin and mirror is not in the bathroom. The shower I could barely move in, the water sprayed out everywhere and the shower curtain would stick to my legs as it was so small. The toilet didn't have much pressure, Overall though it was clean, and the breakfast was good. Great location. ”
- 11 Mar 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ This was overall a very good hostel. Right next to the Glasgow Central station and very easy to find. Only two complaints were the elevator (very slow and not reliable) and the shower in my room was very very hot. Those are two minor things so everything else is worth the price. Staff is very helpful and friendly. ”
- 15 Feb 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Wonderful location, everything is on walking distance. Nice breakfast. Good value of money. Yet, on the flip-side, congested rooms, broken lockers and old-dirty beddings. Plus expect guest form age 18 to 80. All in all nice place to crush a night if you are real traveller. ”
- 14 Dec 2012 Tasawar