Euro Hostel Glasgow
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
“ You should provide locker facilities in dormitories to keep the valuables. ”
Hi there, many thanks for taking time out to review Euro Hostel Glasgow. I am delighted to see that you found our hostel to be clean and good value for money. We do hope that we can welcome you back again soon. Thanks
- 18 Dec 2017 joe India
- “ Usually hostel employees are fun and helpful, not herw,while other hostels give you all the information about the facilities when you check in, I had to go around asking about everything here. The bed was dreadful! I could feel every single stiff srpng on the matress, I had the worst night because of this. I honestly would never go back nor recommend it! ”
- 06 Sep 2017 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Clean and comfortable, but there was only ONE outlet in our FOUR-person dorm. That is really unacceptable for travelers, who are often phone-dependant and really need to be able to charge their devices. Otherwise, the staff was friendly and the location was decent. Definitely more popular with younger crowds. ”
- 29 May 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff is not really polite and kind there. ”
- 09 May 2017 Margaux France
- “ The hostel is close to the traintracks and even though we were on the ninth floor it was really loud at night. Its relatively close to the centre. The staff was friendly and there are big common areas. The room was okay, not very modern, the mattress used too long and unfortunately there was only one working power outlet for 4 people... The breakfast was not included but the price was okay for what was offered. Altogether it was okay but for the price we paid one would usually expect more ”
- 09 Apr 2017 Anonymous Germany