Euro Hostel Liverpool
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was ok, clean, good location. What we really didn't like and probably not coming back because of it, it's that they have the latest check in ever (3 pm). It's obvious that most of the people try to arrive to their destination during the morning, but they will charge you 1 pound per case and bag to keep them inside a room for you until it's the time; and if whenever you are leaving you need some extra time (because of course they don't have a late check out ) you have to pay again. ”
- 04 Feb 2016 Anonymous Argentina
- “ It was very loud but we already knew it in advance, so it was okay! ”
- 04 Dec 2015 Suzanna France
- “ Cool place. Everything was clean, new and well designed. Dowstairs bar is pretty chill, breakfast is great and location is fairly close to the docks. ”
- 27 Oct 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Great location, close to everything you need in the city center, however it can be really noise in the evening if you stay on the street side. ”
- 18 Sep 2015 Thi Thanh Le Vietnam