Euro Hostel Newcastle
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The old floor carpet in the room did not smell good. Creaky floorboards. A bit touch and go on cleaning, in particular toilets were forgotten a couple of days. Spacious kitchen with TV, but a bit sparsely furnished with kitchen utensils. However, price was good, and the staff quite helpful. ”
- 07 Aug 2014 Anonymous Norway
- “ The bedroom has a lot of space and the beds where very confortable. The place was a bit cold in my opinion not chili but the people very serious and being in the kitchen was like a punishment (very sad). I like it but being alone there was not very good. ”
- 04 Aug 2014 Anonymous Italy
- “ It was nice hostel. Breakfast was 3.5, but it was worth it. But the toilet was a bit dirty. ”
- 05 Mar 2014 Anonymous South Korea