Euro Hostel Newcastle
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The bathroom was inside the four bed dorm but the running water was rather loud and basically the whole bathroom floor was wet after someone had a shower. The basic wifi they offer for free is really basic and didn't really work for me. To get real wifi you have to pay extra. ”
- 24 Mar 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ I found the place clean and modern with reasonable facilities and in a good location. On the other hand it would be more aptly described as 'RyanHostel'; check in before 3pm: £3 extra. Use a locker for your luggage: £2. Want decent WiFi... you get the idea. The social space was a loud bar, which I therefore avoided. Staff were perfunctory. If you hate hidden extras, don't stay here. Otherwise it's fine for a night or two and you might even enjoy it. ”
- 17 Mar 2016 Anonymous England
- “ This hostel was better than the reviews let me to believe. Very friendly and helpful staff and overall great value for money. The 8-bed dorms are quite tightly packed but they have a decent size ensuite shower and toilet Also, don't miss the breakfast. £4 gets you a very solid full English buffet. ”
- 13 Aug 2015 Anonymous Germany