Euro Hostel Newcastle
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The old floor carpet in the room did not smell good. Creaky floorboards. A bit touch and go on cleaning, in particular toilets were forgotten a couple of days. Spacious kitchen with TV, but a bit sparsely furnished with kitchen utensils. However, price was good, and the staff quite helpful. ”
- 07 Aug 2014 Anonymous Norway
- “ The bedroom has a lot of space and the beds where very confortable. The place was a bit cold in my opinion not chili but the people very serious and being in the kitchen was like a punishment (very sad). I like it but being alone there was not very good. ”
- 04 Aug 2014 Anonymous Italy
- “ It was nice hostel. Breakfast was 3.5, but it was worth it. But the toilet was a bit dirty. ”
- 05 Mar 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Drunk people keep you awake so if you want any sleep I wouldn't advise it. Stayed 2 nights only because it's the hostels rules to do so and as a result I got NO sleep Friday night and felt awful for my friends party Saturday night. To add to this the shower plug was so full of hair and dirt the shower flooded part of the bedroom on Saturday morning. I tried to lift the shower plug so the water could go down but it was slimy. House keeping simply mopped up the water in the morning. Grubby. ”
- 18 Oct 2013 Anonymous England