Euro Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Super close to the main train station, which was very convenient. Not a lot to eat close by, but easy walk into the city center (about 15min walk). We had a private room and shared the bathroom area- only two bathrooms per gender per floor, which was an issue at times. Breakfast was delicious with plenty of options to choose. The bar was the best out of the hostels we have been to so far— laid-back atmosphere with bar games/activities if you want to partake, and good beer selection. ”
- 06 May 2018 Anonymous USA
- “ Excellent ”
- 06 May 2018 Anonymous Latvia
- “ Shower had no pressure was fixed and water was mildly warm . ”
- 25 Mar 2018 Tudor
- “ Location is good. But we was stressed that a loud noise. Especially, noise complaint issue!!!. When people walk around in hostel, we felt that walking noise and also when we was walking in hostel, It was shaking floor. we was scared.!!!I naver recommand that hostel! ”
- 21 Nov 2017 Anonymous
- “ Percetly located! ”
- 19 Nov 2017 Mustafa Turkey
- “ I loved everything about this hostel!! It's my new gold standard. ”
- 27 Sep 2017 Laurine