Euro Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great staff, really helpful. ”
- 01 Sep 2018 Anonymous Portugal
- “ good hostel, but the district is not the best ”
- 29 Aug 2018 Anonymous Russia
- “ Super close to the main train station, which was very convenient. Not a lot to eat close by, but easy walk into the city center (about 15min walk). We had a private room and shared the bathroom area- only two bathrooms per gender per floor, which was an issue at times. Breakfast was delicious with plenty of options to choose. The bar was the best out of the hostels we have been to so far— laid-back atmosphere with bar games/activities if you want to partake, and good beer selection. ”
- 06 May 2018 Anonymous USA
- “ Excellent ”
- 06 May 2018 Anonymous Latvia
- “ Shower had no pressure was fixed and water was mildly warm . ”
- 25 Mar 2018 Tudor