Euro Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel was very close to the main station, clean, great access into the city. However I was not comfortable walking around the area on my own. Would prefer to have someone else with me as it did not seem so safe. ”
- 19 Aug 2016 Genevieve Canada
- “ nicely located very close to the city center... helpful staff and.. i liked a lot the breakfast.. good value for money!! ”
- 16 Aug 2016 Rafael Spain
- “ THEY WERE EXTREMELY NICE AND HELPFUL. THEY ALLOWED ME TO CHECK IN EARLY AND GAVE ME A GREAT PRICE ON AN UPGRADE TO A PRIVATE ROOM. CONVIENIENT LOCATION A BLOCK FROM THE MAIN TRAIN STATION. DOWN SIDE - HOSTEL ROOMS DID NOT INCLUDE FREE BREAKFAST. THAT'S INCONSISTENT WITH THE INDUSTRY STANDARD. ”
- 27 Jul 2016 Eden USA
- “ A great first experience in hostels! ”
- 02 Jul 2016 Kendall USA