Euro Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Super hostel ! Friendly staff, best possible location in Munich, great fresh breakfast, clean ”
- 17 Oct 2016 Adam Morocco
- “ I stayed here from Tuesday to Saturday. Staff was extremely friendly, my room was large and comfy, breakfast was great and the location is perfect especially if there is a chance you might make longer trips by train. The 100 meters between the hotel and the Hauptbahnhoff might be nicer and the walls are indeed rather thin but if your room is facing the inner yard of the building its very silent at night. Great place and definitely recommend. Will visit again the next time I'm going to Münich. ”
- 04 Oct 2016 Matti Finland
- “ Overall great hostel! Staff are super friendly and helpful, rooms are clean and safe, and overall atmosphere is young and fun! It is super conveniently located, in the core of Munich, about 1 km walk from the Oktoberfest grounds and Marienplatz, and everything is still easily accessible walking or public transport. The all-you-can-eat breakfast had tons of different options and was already included in booking costs! Would highly recommend! ”
- 24 Sep 2016 Anonymous Germany