Euro Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel was very close to the main station, clean, great access into the city. However I was not comfortable walking around the area on my own. Would prefer to have someone else with me as it did not seem so safe. ”
- 19 Aug 2016 Genevieve Canada
- “ nicely located very close to the city center... helpful staff and.. i liked a lot the breakfast.. good value for money!! ”
- 16 Aug 2016 Rafael Spain
- “ THEY WERE EXTREMELY NICE AND HELPFUL. THEY ALLOWED ME TO CHECK IN EARLY AND GAVE ME A GREAT PRICE ON AN UPGRADE TO A PRIVATE ROOM. CONVIENIENT LOCATION A BLOCK FROM THE MAIN TRAIN STATION. DOWN SIDE - HOSTEL ROOMS DID NOT INCLUDE FREE BREAKFAST. THAT'S INCONSISTENT WITH THE INDUSTRY STANDARD. ”
- 27 Jul 2016 Eden USA
- “ A great first experience in hostels! ”
- 02 Jul 2016 Kendall USA
- “ Euro Youth Hostel is in a great location, right across the street from the central train station, and walking distance to marienplatz. There are individual storage lockers underneath the beds. The bathrooms and showers are generally clean. The staff is helpful and gives good directions if needed. The social life at the hostel revolves around the bar that is located in the common area. Otherwise it wasn't too social, since tables in the common area generally only fit 4 people. ”
- 20 Jun 2016 Rachel USA