Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ the hotel was the worst place i've ever been. Room smells toilette very badly and the view from the windows was very close to other windows particulary in all rooms. During our station there ceiling fell on the floor in the toilett but on the riception they said that everything was all raight. The room is different from the photos. i don't suggest you come to this place. ”
- 11 Aug 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ Nice staff at reception ”
- 19 Jul 2013 Anonymous Poland
- “ Me and my girl we have stayed there couple weeks ago in their hostel (not hotel part, but hostel) Well let me put it this way. For 15 euro a person per night it was ok place to be. Value for the money was ok, kinda old furniture, room not dirty or anything like that just... old. No bugs, no malt, just in bathroom shower sucked - water was draining really slowly creating a "pool" if u know what I mean. There is a club near so we could hear music - not good for people who have sleapin problem. ”
- 27 May 2012 Arkadiusz