Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My experience at this hostel wasn't the best. Tried paying with credit card but transaction was rejected by the machine. So I payed cash. Four days later there's a charge on my bank statement for the amount I paid in cash. Been trying to contact the hostel but no response. The receptionist was rude and unfriendly. The beds were uncomfortable! The bathrooms were dirty at all times. The only good thing was the location. Very close to the train stations which was convinient for us. ”
- 10 Jun 2016 Santiago USA
- “ No running hot water, poor customer service and no atmosphere. Staff weren't helpful at all. Wifi didn't work in the rooms and when we arrived earlier than check in the staff were not accomodating to us even though we specified and early arrival. ”
- 07 Jun 2016 bridget Australia
- “ It was my first time when I need to pay for aircondition. In the hostel there is almost no hot water and shower stock is not working properly. Every evening we had to ask reception guy to clean it. Location is perfect near the railwaystation. Nevertheless reception guy was very friendly to us and every time was ready to help. ”
- 04 Aug 2015 Anonymous Russia