Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ to find the hostel was a little hard. you should check carefully before you visit. ”
- 30 May 2014 Anonymous Japan
- “ Very friendly staff. Close to pretty much every tourist attraction ”
- 28 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel staff is a bit creepy, very touchy and wants To get To involved with The hostel guests. You cannot lock The door to your room, not at any time, feels a bit unsafe therefor. Very tiny kitchen with only room for one company To eat at The same time... There is no bedlinen for The blanket! Bring something to tuck the blanket in! They charge you 2€ if you want bedlinen from The hostel... ”
- 19 Feb 2014 Daniella Sweden
- “ Perfect location! warm atmosphere exactly like staying the university:P ”
- 24 Jan 2014 Anonymous China
- “ This hostel has BED BUGS! I woke covered in bed bugs bites. don't stay there! the location is really good but the hostel is not clean or safe at all. ”
- 05 Aug 2013 constanza Chile