Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place was clean and had a good location and was cheap. I also met some cool people there. However, the staff were rude, pushy (particularly about check-out) and seemed a bit shifty. Everyone I talked to in my room payed a different price. I moved after one night. They are one of the cheaper hostels in Florence though. ”
- 25 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I was hesitant to book this hostel after reading some comments but I decided to try it and I was very ver satisfied. I was there for two nights with a travel buddy and we had a great time. The staff was helpful and told the places to go in Florence both during the day and night. On our second night they organized a free pasta and sangria dinner for everyone at the hostel and we all mingled and hung out into the night together it was very nice of them. Overall a great experience!! ”
- 31 Jul 2014 Demir USA
- “ to find the hostel was a little hard. you should check carefully before you visit. ”
- 30 May 2014 Anonymous Japan
- “ Very friendly staff. Close to pretty much every tourist attraction ”
- 28 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel staff is a bit creepy, very touchy and wants To get To involved with The hostel guests. You cannot lock The door to your room, not at any time, feels a bit unsafe therefor. Very tiny kitchen with only room for one company To eat at The same time... There is no bedlinen for The blanket! Bring something to tuck the blanket in! They charge you 2€ if you want bedlinen from The hostel... ”
- 19 Feb 2014 Daniella Sweden
- “ Perfect location! warm atmosphere exactly like staying the university:P ”
- 24 Jan 2014 Anonymous China