Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was impressed by cleanliness of the bathrooms. Really hard to find these days a hostel that really cares about it. Definitely recommend staying at Eva's backpackers. ”
- 13 Nov 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ I didn't feeled very comfortable there, but it was more due to the people who stayed there at this moment. But besides the people, it is loud, at the night and at the morning ”
- 17 Oct 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Very nice atmosphere. Internet was slow at times, but worked fairly well. Kings cross is of course not everyone's favourite area at nighttime, but the Hostel is far enough away from most of the action, while still having the train station around the corner. Will come back on my next trip to Sydney ”
- 01 Apr 2014 Martin Austria
- “ Everyone very helpful right from the start. Good atmosphere and very helpful. Was just gutted Liz has a boyfriend already!!! ;-) ”
- 20 Mar 2014 Simon England
- “ I got a bed and shared facilities in a central location that wasn't run down. I might got a bed bug bite, too. Check-in becomes apparently impossible if you don't carry your passport even if you carry you Australian issued state ID (which requires a valid passport) and your driver's licence and have a family member with a passport with you. Official reason: Security. Nonesense, the security system is not a barrier for people with criminal intentions. ”
- 15 Mar 2014 Nur Germany
- “ I stayed here 3 times over the course of February. The largish kitchen is nice but the TV area is a bit dark and grungy. The cleanliness of the rooms depends on the other travellers. There are a lot of long term tenants who seem to take over their rooms and the washrooms need a good scrubbing down to get riid of the musty smell. The walk to all the touristy sites is not bad but is closer to 30 minutes. All that being said, I stayed here repeatedly, so I must not have minded too much. ”
- 28 Feb 2014 Anonymous Canada