Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ If you're interested in re-living your college dorm days - complete with student cliques, strict R.A.'s, and rules, rules, rules - this is the place for you. Eva's, though not actively bad, is full of gap year types who live there and don't communicate outside their groups. The owners have put up rules all over reminding you of self evdident guidelines you must follow and the staff, albeit nice enough, are locked away in a usually closed reception box. Not awful, just not fun. ”
- 05 Jul 2015 Derek Canada
- “ It was impressed by cleanliness of the bathrooms. Really hard to find these days a hostel that really cares about it. Definitely recommend staying at Eva's backpackers. ”
- 13 Nov 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ I didn't feeled very comfortable there, but it was more due to the people who stayed there at this moment. But besides the people, it is loud, at the night and at the morning ”
- 17 Oct 2014 Anonymous Germany