Evershine Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was really great having a room with a fan and a window with mosquito netting so the nights were very comfortable. This is an Indian Hostel, so don't expect luxury. and 400 Rupees for a private room is pretty good for Goa. But make sure you have a room with fan. No western showers, buckets only. wifi in room :) ”
- 28 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ nice stay, owner was very pretty and tried to be helpfull ”
- 25 Feb 2013 Jana Slovakia
- “ Goa is a gr8 place to relax or party, and Evershine guesthouse can only add to a wonderful experience...Great location, gr8 environment, nice laid back experience..Lounging outside the room in the veranda was the best. Definitely recommended. ”
- 14 Dec 2012 Anonymous India