Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice hostel, friendly staff. Easy to arrive there, bus stop in front . ”
- 30 Mar 2016 Jordi Spain
- “ This hostel had a great environment - everyone was very friendly and willing to talk. The manager gave us a list of places to visit while we were in town. The rooms were a bit small, but larger than many ”
- 05 Jan 2016 Bryan USA
- “ The staff was very helpful. Even went over a map of the city marking out clean points of interest for me. ”
- 25 Oct 2015 Sabrina USA
- “ Nice place to rest, great staff. ”
- 16 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I really enjoyed staying in that hostel. They have all you need to have a comfortable stay for good price. Location could be better but i still enjoyed my 10-15 minutes walks down to city center. They have a kitchen and good breakfast. there are three computers, tv room in the hostel. People are friendly. Staff answered all my questions about the city and how to get around. so that`s pobably the best place to stay in Liverpool. ”
- 27 Jul 2015 Ivan Russia
- “ The greeter was very friendly. The included breakfast compared to other hostels was better than the average. There were functional internet terminals for use. My only suggestion to this hostel is to write better directions in their description on how to get there. Just listing a bus number is not so good. Write walking directions. The facilities are not sparkling new, but they are homey and settled in a good way. This place had a good atmosphere. ”
- 26 Jul 2015 Jesse USA