Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It really wasn't as bad as the reviews made it seem. Everybody was friendly and helpful, the bedding was old, but it was clean, and that's the important thing. Breakfast was average good, they also have free hot chocolate, coffee, and tea, which was nice. I have no doubt that the facilities were clean, the only thing I would reccomend is that they work on being more organized, and looking a little cleaner (corners, windowsils,etc) better attention to detail would really help with presentation. ”
- 18 Feb 2015 Iris USA
- “ I had a lovely stay in that hostel. The breakfast room was a bit crowded, but the breakfast was lovely. The lockers aren't in the rooms, which was a bit inconvenient, but didn't really bother me. The staff was really nice and the rooms were clean. It was amazing, especially considering the price. ”
- 16 Feb 2015 Lina Austria
- “ I greatly enjoyed my stay. It was a physically and spiritually warm environment. ”
- 11 Jan 2015 Robert Rwanda
- “ No warm water in the shower and no toilet flushing available after 23.00.... ”
- 09 Dec 2014 Roland Switzerland
- “ Wi-fi connection sucks, the water in the shower is only hot, and when I'm saying hot I mean boiling hot water and there's only one button ”
- 03 Dec 2014 Julián Rodrigo Mexico
- “ Everton Hostel is a good place to stay in if you are thinking of going to Liverpool. It is a little bit far from the centre, like 20min, so you can go walking, but if you want to go out at night you will have to take a taxi to come back, and it cost 5 or 6 pounds. I had a really good time in Liverpool, the decoration was amazing, and I met a lot of people so is a really nice place to go! ”
- 16 Jul 2014 Celia Spain