Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is ok. If you like bars, restaruants and clubs. At nights noisy surrounding. No key for the door of the room. IT is always open. I didn't actually guess who was the staff. The shower and toilet are in the same room but the water was hot and nice. ”
- 01 Jun 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ its not bad hostel,, the guys there are nice but its not the cleanest hostel there the location is good ,,its good for its money value ”
- 05 May 2013 Anonymous Egypt
- “ Had to wait 3 hours for the receptionist to show up, so no 24 hour reception (but like so many other hostels they just list it under facilities anyways). Dryer didn't work but it was free to use. Location is noisy, but that's what you get for staying in Beyoglu. ”
- 04 May 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ The staff wasn't always there. Actually, we had to talk to the owner of the Existabul shop next door to be able to check in , because there was no one at the reception around 12:00 . Actually, this is due to the fact that the hostel is originally for ERASMUS students, so there is no real "reception". Anyways, the staff was very friendly and so were people staying at Existanbul. Unfortunately, the bathroom we had had not been cleaned. We had to do it ourselves. ”
- 30 Mar 2013 Nils