Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's a good place in a great location in the CBD. The staff is friendly and helpful, but they are also working for the pub on the ground floor, so sometimes they are just busy there. But otherwise it is a good hostel with nothing to complain about. ”
- 28 Mar 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ A really neat hotel, with great staff & facilities. It's more secure than other hotels with similar price. The location is great - just next to Chinatown - but that's not a good thing when you try to sleep on Chinese New Year and the parade is in progress. ”
- 31 Jan 2014 Anonymous Poland
- “ Really good location and friendly staff! I spent 3 days there and everything was excellent ; ) ”
- 27 Dec 2013 YERKO Chile
- “ nice experience overall. but if you guys could offer some help to take our luggage upstairs that would be better. ”
- 11 Dec 2013 Anonymous Australia