Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Just 1 night for Job, really nice place with good staff. ”
- 30 Jul 2015 Sebastian Italy
- “ Conveniently located in Chinatown Melbourne and security is excellent for a hostel, though not many great things can be said about the rooms or washrooms themselves. ”
- 25 Feb 2015 Shu Chong Canada
- “ Amazing staff, great location..everyone super friendly. Gets loud at night especially on weekends because there is a lively bar downstairs, but great for us. Facilities were clean but a bit old, shower goes from hot to cold but overall, GREAT value for money (highly recommended). ”
- 28 Jan 2015 Jack Canada
- “ Receptionists were so kind and location was very nice! ”
- 21 Jan 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ This is in the busy Chinatown section of the city so getting around its easy and there are plenty of food and drink options. With that, its incredibly loud at night. Not in the hostel, but the street noise its terrible. I think the amenities are alright? We didn't get much of am explanation on anything at check in and the hostel seems secondary to the bar and bottle room. Kitchen has plenty of work spaces and burned, but it was a little gross with old sponges you doubt clean anything. ”
- 17 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great location, a bit noisy but not too bad! Great big and clean kitchen, nice tv room. Good breakfast for a hostel! ”
- 29 Dec 2014 Dina Netherlands