Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location - near Melbourne Central loop rail station, in Chinatown, at top end of town. Staff were very helpful on arrival, directions, check-out, etc. Room was value for money - clean and very comfortable. ”
- 11 Feb 2017 Colin Australia
- “ The breakfast was a great addition and I felt comfortable staying there. ”
- 17 Jan 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Could use better circulation of air in the room, too hot some days and nights. Breakfast could use more item too. ”
- 26 Dec 2016 bee USA
- “ In the Kitchen is everything you need.they have a walking in fridge,so plenty room for your stuff.you will get your own locker in Kitchen with cuttlery,so you don't need to search for that all the time.its located in the CBD,you are everywhere in a few minutes or take the free Tram. At night a little bit noisy depends what's going on in the City. Would definitely stay there again. The Hostel also includes a bar,so it's not far for a drink. ”
- 15 Oct 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ Room, shower and toilets were very neat, clean and well presented; staff were pretty good -- no complaints at all. Good value for money, and being so close to the city, I would definitely stay there again, ”
- 08 Aug 2016 Chris Australia
- “ Bad service, freezing room, dirty bathroom ”
- 26 May 2016 Anonymous Sweden