Extol Inn Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ More like a hotel. Clean rooms and helpful staff. Good breakfast. Minus is that the wifi does not work in the rooms and it is not very easy to get to know other travellers because it is more like a hotel. ”
- 28 Jul 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ the rooms were very nice and spacious. That you have to share a bathroom with 2-3 other rooms is also not a problem for me. The only thing that could be better is breakfast. But the food is very good in the afternoon and evening at a good price. ”
- 14 Jul 2014 Michaël Belgium
- “ this hostel's location is quite far from downtown(old city) so, I had to return to this hostel before stopping public transportation. it was quite nervous but it's facilities are clean and good, and it is located in very silent place. so if someone who wants to sleep well and doesn't matter how far from downtown, this hostel would be a good choice ”
- 10 Jul 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The room was really clean and nice as was the bathroom. The restaurant was really good and breakfast was excellent. The hotel was really quiet. Wi-Fi didn't work in the room, but it was free in the lobby and restaurant. The hotel/hostel is a little far out- you will have to take a tram to get there. ”
- 05 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA