Extol Inn Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ the rooms were very nice and spacious. That you have to share a bathroom with 2-3 other rooms is also not a problem for me. The only thing that could be better is breakfast. But the food is very good in the afternoon and evening at a good price. ”
- 14 Jul 2014 Michaël Belgium
- “ this hostel's location is quite far from downtown(old city) so, I had to return to this hostel before stopping public transportation. it was quite nervous but it's facilities are clean and good, and it is located in very silent place. so if someone who wants to sleep well and doesn't matter how far from downtown, this hostel would be a good choice ”
- 10 Jul 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The room was really clean and nice as was the bathroom. The restaurant was really good and breakfast was excellent. The hotel was really quiet. Wi-Fi didn't work in the room, but it was free in the lobby and restaurant. The hotel/hostel is a little far out- you will have to take a tram to get there. ”
- 05 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Hotel is not close to city central, but building was very clean and comfortable. The place was quite and safe. Breakfast and lunch at the restaurant were nice. All things considered, the hotel was excellent. ”
- 13 Aug 2013 Anonymous Japan
- “ A bit far from the city centre, or anything really, but at least it is within 10 minutes of metro and tram stations. As it's a hotel, the facilities and cleanliness are better than most hostels, and there was a free breakfast buffet.Free wifi in the lobby. Note: it's a good place for travellers who want a good night's sleep, and not so much for partying. ”
- 07 Aug 2013 Anonymous Canada