Extol Inn Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Although it is listed as a hostel it seems to be more like an affordable hotel. We had a private room with two beds which was absolutely suitable. The staff was nice and friendly, the breakfast wasn't anything special but alright. It takes about 10 minutes with the trolley car to reach the Old Town. ”
- 29 Dec 2015 Matthias Germany
- “ Hostel in General is ok. One thing that surprised me, was that I couldn't leave my car in the parking. They charge me extra 150 Chech koron. And o their website is written free parking....! The rest things was more less ok. ”
- 31 Jul 2015 Lukasz Poland
- “ Everything was correct. The stuff was friendly and helpful. The appartment was clean and the place was calm. There was nothing to complain about. It was a good stay ”
- 30 Jul 2015 Ahmed Tunisia
- “ Good staff, the room is basic but good in comparison with the price. The city center is easy to reach by the small trains who are driving through Prague. We enjoyed the stay! ”
- 02 Jul 2015 Anonymous Belgium