FIAP Jean Monnet
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I think that the management could very well add soap/shampoo to the facilities. It won't add any major additional cost and will simplify the logistics of the travelers. Many of us are on the run and do not have toiletries available. ”
- 18 Jan 2014 Celerino USA
- “ Great rooms and all facilities in general. Staff with poor customer service skills as expected in Paris. Poor breakfast too: if you only get a croissant and a cup of coffee at least you could get a fresch croissant, not one from the previous day. Anyway, I recommend this place to stay. Very good value for money and pretty clean! ”
- 11 Nov 2013 Anonymous Portugal
- “ l would recommend this hostel to anyone who is planning onstaying in Paris! The rooms are in excellent condition and are cleaned everyday, there is a complimentary breakfast, which saved me a lot of money on the ridiculous food prices around Paris, and the hostel is less than 5 minutes away from the No. 6 Metro (Subway) St. Jaques Station, from which you can easily travel to any major attraction in Paris, especially the Eiffel Tower. (Take the No. 6 to Bir Hakeim) ”
- 13 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Safety locker facility shall be provided. Curtains/ doors in the shower room are not there. ”
- 03 Aug 2013 NAYAN India
- “ The hotel staff was really friendly and helpful. I appreciated their help a lot. The hostel is nice and clean. It's a little out of the way (and hard to find!) but with the metro you can get anywhere in Paris relatively quickly and cheaply from the hostel. ”
- 18 May 2013 Erika