FIAP Jean Monnet
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place was also filled with children. Not bad or anything, but it was like a ridiculous amount of children on school trips or something, so the atmosphere isn't as party-ish as other places. But that can be good. ”
- 25 Mar 2016 Paul Canada
- “ so nice for me to stay in paris. if i go to paris, i want to stay again. really nice ”
- 08 Feb 2016 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The facilities were admirable and well-maintained. The free breakfast was fairly standard, but always appreciated. ”
- 19 Nov 2015 Anonymous Latvia
- “ First night was great. Since the second ight the place has been overrun with little kids with no supervision, running around and slamming doors well past midnight. Wifi is usually ok, though has some iffy moments. ”
- 04 Nov 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel was very "unique". Facilities and cleanliness are top quality, but there is just something about this hostel that makes it feel like a hospital waiting room, or retirement home or something. It is very clean and secure, but not the most fun, social hostel I've ever stayed in. ”
- 01 Sep 2015 Wesley