FIAP Jean Monnet
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The facilities were admirable and well-maintained. The free breakfast was fairly standard, but always appreciated. ”
- 19 Nov 2015 Anonymous Latvia
- “ First night was great. Since the second ight the place has been overrun with little kids with no supervision, running around and slamming doors well past midnight. Wifi is usually ok, though has some iffy moments. ”
- 04 Nov 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel was very "unique". Facilities and cleanliness are top quality, but there is just something about this hostel that makes it feel like a hospital waiting room, or retirement home or something. It is very clean and secure, but not the most fun, social hostel I've ever stayed in. ”
- 01 Sep 2015 Wesley
- “ One thing that surprise me is they change your sheet everyday, and give your clean towel as well( without deposit), they have water machine with ice cube which I think is so nice for the summer, the locker room is very well managed which you don't have to worry about your valuable belongings while visiting the city, the only thing which is a bit annoying is the wifi is a bit weak in the room, and the checking out time is 9:00 in the morning. In general, I did enjoy my stay with FIAP. ”
- 26 Jun 2015 Anonymous Taiwan