FRESH @ The Crown, Clapham
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The room was cold and comfortless (the only piece of furniture in the room was alone stool), room was expressed mold smell and was not cleaned (complete with trash previous guest). There was no guest kitchen. However, there is a very tasty pizza in the bar. ”
- 07 Feb 2014 Maija Latvia
- “ Nice hostel, small beds. ”
- 23 Jan 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Overall a very good experience. The lack of kitchen was sad, but understandable given the location above a pub. The bed linens were very clean and fresh, though the mattresses were a little springy. The showers were a little dodgy in terms of pressure, but there was hot water and lots of it, which was all that really mattered to me! Free wifi was excellent. I enjoyed popping downstairs for a beer, and for ten pounds a night I would definitely stay here again. ”
- 12 Aug 2013 Erin
- “ The only complaint I have is the location. It was a tad out of the way, but it was easily accessible once you figured out how to get there. And there's a bus that runs all night that drops you right in front of the place, so that was convenient. And the surrounding neighborhood seemed really nice. Other than that, it was a nice hostel. The triple-decker beds were interesting. Kinda fun. Showers were good, breakfast was good, staff was nice. I'd stay here again. ”
- 18 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA