FRESH @ The Crown, Clapham
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good atmosphere, friendly staff, easy to get into Central London on buses or tube. Great pub down stairs. ”
- 23 Jul 2014 Rebecca Australia
- “ The room was cold and comfortless (the only piece of furniture in the room was alone stool), room was expressed mold smell and was not cleaned (complete with trash previous guest). There was no guest kitchen. However, there is a very tasty pizza in the bar. ”
- 07 Feb 2014 Maija Latvia
- “ Nice hostel, small beds. ”
- 23 Jan 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Overall a very good experience. The lack of kitchen was sad, but understandable given the location above a pub. The bed linens were very clean and fresh, though the mattresses were a little springy. The showers were a little dodgy in terms of pressure, but there was hot water and lots of it, which was all that really mattered to me! Free wifi was excellent. I enjoyed popping downstairs for a beer, and for ten pounds a night I would definitely stay here again. ”
- 12 Aug 2013 Erin