FRESH @ The Crown, Clapham
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ For the price, nothing negative to say. The area is not central, but just pop in the bus 87 which stops every 10 mn day and night just in front of the hostel and you are in Trafalgar Square in 30 mn. The hostel is located in a warm pub where it is pleasant to relax. Toilets/showers OK. Code to enter the hostel area from the pub and code for the bedroom itself. Big boxes with lockers in rooms for handbags, laptops etc...Many plugs in the bedroom and in the pub. ”
- 22 Sep 2014 Lilas France
- “ Free and Good breakfast but it ends too early. Also the check out is too early. Kinda hard to have a shower after/before breakfast and before check out. Clean rooms and snugly linens. Nice pub to hang out but no microwave and/or guests fridge. The staff is just so so besides the guy with the big beard and the french man (sorry, forgot their names) that were genuinely nice, friendly and helpful. Convenient location. Take a bus to vauxhall tube station (still on zone 2) ”
- 18 Aug 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Good atmosphere, friendly staff, easy to get into Central London on buses or tube. Great pub down stairs. ”
- 23 Jul 2014 Rebecca Australia
- “ The room was cold and comfortless (the only piece of furniture in the room was alone stool), room was expressed mold smell and was not cleaned (complete with trash previous guest). There was no guest kitchen. However, there is a very tasty pizza in the bar. ”
- 07 Feb 2014 Anonymous Latvia
- “ Nice hostel, small beds. ”
- 23 Jan 2014 Anonymous England