FRESH @ The Great Eastern, Docklands
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location, breakfast was not so good, if you are looking for fun this isn't the best place to choose, but if you like quiet places that's the one. The staff was nice and in the general the hostel is good value for money. ”
- 22 Apr 2013 Carla Portugal
- “ If you don't mind a little bit far away from the center, follow the tips of eastern London which hostel gives you, it is worth to live. ”
- 09 Apr 2013 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ This hostels is very good however the location is a bit poor. The staff is nice and helpful. Only one bathroom per floor but it worked out most of the times. Friendly atmosphere. The lounge area is very nice and the wifi is okay. ”
- 03 Feb 2013 Belinda Michelle Denmark
- “ Great place for its value. Very nicely situated hostel 20 minutes by DLR from the city centre, walking distance to the Greenwich observatory. We spent 4 nights with my wife there. We enjoyed karaoke evening as well as wonderful live band on friday evening. Rooms were clean and showers acceptable, just it would be great if there were some extra ones. Because of the low price there were some people that looked a bit suspicious, make sure you lock your belongings. ”
- 24 Jan 2013 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ acceptable place considering the price and very close to the metro dlr. The staff is friendly. ”
- 30 Dec 2012 Anonymous