FRESH @ The Green Man, Paddington
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ when we arrived at the hostel they told us even though we booked three weeks ago the hostel would be overbooked. we had no other choise but looking for another hostel. Horrible experience at 9pm in a foreign country. Can't recommend this hostel! ”
- 12 Aug 2014 Jana Germany
- “ I stayed in room #5 on the 2nd floor. There were three triple bunks. There only one electric outlet. There were a stack of 12"x12" lockers where many of them would not latch. There is practically no floor space; not even enough for the nine inhabitants of the room to put one bag on the floor. There was only 1 shower and 1 bathroom on the 2nd floor shared across all the rooms on the 2nd floor. There were a total of 4 showers across both floors. ”
- 14 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Visiting London was good, but The Green Man had a thief in my room. He stole a young lady's money by pretending to be sick and staying in the room all day while everyone left. He also stole my new Iphone. The puzzling part was the staff did absolutely nothing in both cases. In fact one of the staff members showed me exactly how the thief got into my locked, locker. This poses the question, if you know your lockers are vulnerable why would you have you guest use them? I believe we were all setup ”
- 21 Dec 2013 Elijah USA
- “ Great place to stay. The rooms are a little small, but the nice staff and the fact that everything is clean makes up for it. ”
- 22 Oct 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Even though they said it's free Cloud WIFI, you need to pay for it. There's no free WIFI. ”
- 19 Oct 2013 Anonymous Thailand