FRESH @ The White Ferry, Victoria
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was very helpful. The breakfast at the bar was a nice bonus. The only negative is i stayed in room 2 which is really cramped quarters for 9 people. ”
- 15 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostellar was wonderful! The staff was extremely friendly, the beds were reasonably priced, the location couldn't have been better. Right near the Victoria underground line in a not so overcrowded part of the city. Bar open 24 hours to guests! Great place to meet new people, try a new beer, and enjoy a good rest! We loved it and will definitely return next time we visit London! ”
- 04 Sep 2014 Dawn
- “ overall it is a good place, good location, the building is very old and it gives short of atmosphere,, As you have to share the badrooms they are wet most of the times. the worst is that doors keep banging around all night long as all doors have a strong spring and people seem not to notice they kind of bothers,, sometimes it even moves the bunk ”
- 23 Dec 2013 Manuel Spain
- “ Great location,poor place ”
- 20 Nov 2013 Anonymous Argentina