FRESH @ The White Ferry, Victoria
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ there are few showers and they have to improve the breakfast ”
- 22 Jun 2013 Silvia Mexico
- “ it took us forever to find it, but it was pretty great once we got there. it was right above a Karaoke bar, so we were a bit scared at first, but the room we were in was pretty quiet. There were really nice clean warm sheets and a small breakfast waiting for us when we got up. It was a pretty great experience over all. ”
- 01 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Absolutely brilliant, next time I go to London I know where to stay!! ”
- 22 May 2013 Alice Australia
- “ Friendly staff and good location. We could even order a pizza at the hostel in 01.00 in the morning (and it was delicious!) Clean rooms, some noise from traffic and pretty thin walls so you could hear when someone went out in the hallway, but if you´re like us and can sleep anyway it's not a problem at all! ”
- 09 May 2013 Elin Sweden
- “ Great place for a short stay in London. Staff very helpful. The room are up to a real english pub. It would be a better hostel with sofas to chill. No kitchen The only working lockers were far in the basement. ”
- 26 Apr 2013 Anonymous France