Fabian's Cozy Little Sunshine Palace
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I don't mind basic but I do mind dirty and this place was. It clearly doesn't get cleaned on a regular basis at all. I stayed in a single room that was covered in long hairs, the previous occupant was obviously a girl and the room obviously hadn't been touched since she left. My single room was described as basic but I would have thought that a curtain would be part of a basic room, the hostel didn't. I would make this place my last choice if I need to stay in Berlin again. You should too. ”
- 19 Jul 2013 Anonymous England
- “ I had a great time at Fabian's! It was really cozy just as the name suggests. It encouraged making friends and exploring the city. Daniel, the host, was very kind, funny, and friendly. There are definitely some areas the hostel could improve on in terms of facilities, but overall it was superb! ”
- 03 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Hostel stafff super nice. We got a private 4 bedroom. Problem was that we only got 1 key for the individual room. This was all they had for the room. We were able to get extra entry keys, but not room keys. Our friend was sick one night, so he stayed in room. We locked the room, and left. What we didn't realize till afterwards was that we locked him in the bedroom with no escape. No restroom. Luckily he was ok. Ohter than that location is in a Turkish neighborhood, nogermanFEEL ”
- 04 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ We had Deluxe double bed with shared bathroom. I wouldn't name it "deluxe", bed wasn't comfortable and there was boiler in our room. It makes nois only when somebody takes shower, fortunately there was no need to use heating, otherwise I can't imagine to sleep in this noise. ”
- 01 May 2013 Anonymous Czech Republic