Fabric Hostel & Club
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent place, a typical hostel, full of backpackers sharing experiences. Very helpfull staff! There is also a ping-pong table, evenings are wonderful. It's on walking distance of 2 km to Herculaneum ruins (which are much better than Pompeii). The only con is "Airconditioning"... that was just a ventilator in a room, which is bad on 40 degrees. ”
- 18 Jul 2015 Anonymous Slovenia
- “ Overall the atmosphere was excellent, although the kitchen could be better organized and equipped. It would also be nice if breakfast was included in the price. But as a bonus, the staff was super friendly! ”
- 30 May 2015 Nichola Canada
- “ It's a very good hostel with kind and helpful staff. The only two things that are on the negative side are that there are no cooking facilities and even worse is that the showers are transparent and don't provide any privacy. ”
- 21 Apr 2014 Anonymous Belgium