Fabric Hostel & Club
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Overall the atmosphere was excellent, although the kitchen could be better organized and equipped. It would also be nice if breakfast was included in the price. But as a bonus, the staff was super friendly! ”
- 30 May 2015 Nichola Canada
- “ It's a very good hostel with kind and helpful staff. The only two things that are on the negative side are that there are no cooking facilities and even worse is that the showers are transparent and don't provide any privacy. ”
- 21 Apr 2014 Anonymous Belgium
- “ First of all I asked the reception to poot my valuable thing in their safe and if I wouldn't ask them to, they would never give me a proof so actually they were ready to give my stuff to anyone who would have ask for it. Our room was small for 5 people. The stuff of the hostel think they can touch you private things at any time. ”
- 10 May 2013 Anonymous Israel