Fabric Hostel & Club
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's a very good hostel with kind and helpful staff. The only two things that are on the negative side are that there are no cooking facilities and even worse is that the showers are transparent and don't provide any privacy. ”
- 21 Apr 2014 Anonymous Belgium
- “ First of all I asked the reception to poot my valuable thing in their safe and if I wouldn't ask them to, they would never give me a proof so actually they were ready to give my stuff to anyone who would have ask for it. Our room was small for 5 people. The stuff of the hostel think they can touch you private things at any time. ”
- 10 May 2013 Anonymous Israel
- “ Good place if you want go to Pompeii or Heraklion archaeological site. After 11 pm there a problem to get to the hostel. Night bus waited about an hour (it has not arrived). I paid for a taxi from Piazza Garibaldi 18 euros The rooms are comfortable, but the shower I did not like: a large bathroom with shower cabins on the floor. ”
- 26 Aug 2012 Anonymous