Fabrika Hostel & Gallery on Red October
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ - very dirty hostel (toilets and showers) - only three toilets and showers for whole hostel - offered free parking, but let us pay after five days - very noisy (clubs outside) - matrasses very hard and thin The only good thing about this hostel is the location. (Not so far away from city) ”
- 20 May 2012 Viktoria
- “ We expected the after reading all the reviews. But after staying there for a week, we suspect the previous commentators for wanting the hostel for themselves. All the staff spoke english and where helpful. The place had a nice vibe, and apparently you can even have your wedding reception here. The location is awesome too, and Fabrika Hostel was overall a good experience. ”
- 09 Apr 2012 Lasse
- “ Fabrika Moscow Hostel is situated on the 4th floor. No elevator. The floor is wood boarded - a lot of noise while someone moving. The mattresses, pillows and blankets are very thin - maybe a half or more from what you used to. No hair dryer in the bathroom - but you can always give a pray to a hand dryer. No shampoo or douche gel, just any soap nearby the sink. Towels are included in the price and will wait for you in the room. Sofas, big flat TV and a table soccer in the lounge are for fun. ”
- 19 Nov 2011 Alexey
- “ The hostel was extremely loud and had paper thin walls. There were construction workers drilling and hammering until the early hours of the morning. Despite staying 3 days in a double room Boone emptied the rubbish or did any cleaning. Towels were supposed to be provided but were never available. On payment I was initially charged double as 'prices have gone up since your booking' when I refused to pay that I was charged the full amount, INCLUDING the deposit I had paid online. Poor service. No kitchen ei ”
- 21 Aug 2011 Jade
- “ This hostel in general is good, you need to walk 15mins to the city centre. The WC is ok and the rooms are nice. You can also play games in the lobby! It is near some bars ”
- 18 Aug 2011 Anonymous