Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We loved our stay here, Esteban is a champion! The location was amazing and the place felt like a little home away from home, and all for a really great price. I'd definitely recommend others to stay here ”
- 20 Jul 2014 Bart Australia
- “ Really worth the money. Esteban, the argentine guesthouse manager, is a really nice guy. The location is perfect. There is oven, pizza maker, microwave, the breakfast is included. The staying room has a great atmosphere and a huge tv. I totally recomend this! ”
- 08 Jul 2014 Anonymous Portugal
- “ It's a great place to stay during Madrid. It's close to the famous sightseeing and shopping places, and from the hostel you can just look down the mayor plaza. Besides, the owner is very friendly in showing you facilities of the living area ”
- 05 Jul 2014 Yi-chun Taiwan
- “ A cozy and welcoming house! The owner is a really nice and helpful person. He told us which places we could/should visit and wrote it down on our map. The room was really comfortable! Everyone (including staff) were really nice!! The best thing about Fabrizzio's Guesthouse is the location, it's in a very central place!! You can get everywhere (most importante places) just by walking 15 minutes!! This is the best place to stay if you go to Madrid! ”
- 07 Jan 2014 Anonymous Portugal
- “ Exactly as described - localization etc. ”
- 14 Nov 2013 Anonymous Poland