Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Lovely friendly place slap in the middle of Madrid, on the Plaza Mayor. This means the rooms can get noisy (bring earplugs to sleep) but everything is bright, airy and spacious. Very easy to get everywhere you want. ”
- 27 Aug 2015 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Very cool hostel in an apartment in the center of Madrid. Well equipped and very authentic. ”
- 23 Jun 2015 Pascal Germany
- “ This place is AWESOME. The staff is wonderful! They are all very down to earth, very friendly, and helpful.The atmosphere is very relaxed to the point that you feel like you are at "home" The location is great, the facilities are good, and it is super safe! Breakfast I awesome :) ”
- 16 Feb 2015 eliana Colombia
- “ It was VERY hard to find (contact the guys in advance, it's in one of the entrances to Plaza Mayor) but everything else was better than anything expected! It is a homey double apartment with several sitting rooms and bedrooms as well as two full bathrooms (three showers, two toilets) and a kitchen. It overlooks the plaza which is beautiful and puts you in the center of everything. The bedrooms are extremely roomy and beds were amazing. best place around! ”
- 11 Jan 2015 Rachel USA